*As much as possible, please, hire rightly "validated" contractors who are actually based in our state.
(This site is privately owned and published)
Exclusive Website for Private Home Decision Makers
State of Washington
Devoted Especially to Matters of Contract-Related Home Maintenance & Improvement Priorities
Thank you for investing time in your personal schedule to consider one of the most profound subjects of your home life as a private home decision maker in the state of Washington: Contract-related home maintenance and improvement projects. Albeit that there are other crucial concerns of the private home settings, our primary concern on this site are to inspire your efforts towards:
1. Ensuring that you have adequate protocol or a working system for scouting, selecting, declining, hiring, firing, and/or settling with individual contractors and/or contract firms;
2. Knowing which remedial actions you can take in the event you feel/are threatened by dishonest contractors;
3. Knowing which remedial actions you can take in case you feel/are defrauded by dishonest contractors;
4. Ensuring that the individual contractors/contract firms are legally cleared and verified (5 favorable customer references, included) to expeditiously perform your specific type of home project in the state of Washington;
5. Being very, very cautious of making deals with contractors online without first meeting them personally (adding to that having the contractor fill out your screening document (obtainable here: Contractor Validating);
6. Using a practically fool-proof system for screening contractors.
(Legitimate Private Home Residents Only)
Since you are here, please, fill out the "Homeowner's Survey of Resident-Contractor Relation." When you do, you are actually helping us to be of further assistance to you and to other private home decision makers in our country!
HGRBS [a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers]
Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved